When you become a parent, a major concern is the sleepless nights. Staying awake by your baby’s cry can be pretty stressful and tiring when you have no energy built up to go to work the other morning. You may think that this is inevitable but the solution to this is much easier than you think. All you need to do is invest in good baby bouncers and rockers. It also prevents the baby from hazards that could lead to the Sudden Infant Death Syndrome. This can be prevented by following these six steps;
- At night, make sure to place the baby in the right position inside a cot or a crib. Always avoid falling asleep with the baby beside you on the bed or sofa.
- Ensure that the baby is lying on his back while asleep. If not, the fabric may cause breathing issues and eventually suffocation.
- You must always choose the right clothing and not cover the face completely so it does not raise the body temperature and the warmth has an escape route.
- Ask for someone’s help if you need the baby to sleep while you are intoxicated or a strong medication.
- Make sure the baby is in a smoke-free zone.
- Breastfeed your child until the age of at least two years to ensure good health in the future.
Buying a good baby bouncer will make your life a lot easier as you will be able to manage your daily tasks without compromising on your health or your child’s needs. We have compiled the two best baby rockers below to help you with your newfound parenting journey!
This one is hands down, everyone’s favourite: Fisher-Price Newborn-to-Toddler Portable Rocker. This one is of extremely high quality and it is specifically designed to follow through your child’s growth over time. It has three major reclining positions for each newbie age group. It features a simple layout with a seat that will snuggle your kid in easily and a soft cloth to ensure the comfort of your child. There is also a toy bar present to keep your child fully engaged until they get tired and fall asleep again. Say goodbye to waking up by baby cries! It can also be easily converted into a rocking chair so if your kid throws a tantrum during the day, all you have to do is rock it a bit and continue with your day!
Our second favourite is the Tiny Love 3 in 1 Rocker Napper. This is what you need to get your hands on if you need one both for sleep and play. It is easily convertible between the two functions it has just by clicking. The sitting position is upright and is suitable for when the kid wants to play. It has several brightly coloured toys to grasp their attention along with cartoonish characters. It also has nine songs which can keep your baby happily occupied. It also has a reclining posture option with a vibration feature which will aid the baby to fall asleep. When it is fully stretched out back, the sides curl up to the kid to provide for a cosy nap environment.
Leave a Comment